Wednesday, February 17, 2016

What I'm Wearing

It's been a while since I've done a What I'm Wearing post and decided today's the day!

I LOVE this BP Striped Tee!  It's on a great sale right now too :)
 

Can't get enough of my blardigan in this cold weather!  Also, love my lined boots for staying warm running errands or for in the car on trips!

Love this top with leggings!

This plaid tunic is sold out but this one is very similar!



Love this whole outfit!  My go-to when I need something a little more dressy but still super comfy!  Top (on sale), leggings & booties!


I would wear this outfit every day!  This tunic is sooo comfortable & a great material and I love my blanket scarf (similar scarf here)!

I am loving Gap tops this season!  My family got me this top for Christmas and I bought it in a second color because I loved it so much!  It's on sale right now too!


I told you I couldn't get enough of this Gap tunic!  My infinity scarf just sold out but this one is similar.

Two of my favorite additions to my closet this year are my peacoat (on sale & size up one size because it's a juniors coat) & my favorite purse (maybe ever)!


Similar sweater.  I LOVE this necklace I received for Christmas!  So versatile & only $18!!

This dress is one of my go-to outfits!  I bought it for our anniversary photos and have found myself grabbing it when we're going out for a nice dinner.  So comfy!


That's what I've been wearing lately!  Lots of leggings & boots with tunics, button downs or dresses on top!  It's an easy combo this time of year that's comfortable and easy to dress up or down!




Shopping My Closetpleated poppy

16 comments:

  1. Very cute roundup! Love that bright cardigan. And you already know that I love those striped B.P. tops and those Lush tunics! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. legging are pants and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! scarves are my go-to accessory in the winter fashionable and warm! love yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blardigan is sooo warm and comfy! I love the blanket scarf, too. The weather has been so up and down lately, I haven't really had a chance to wear mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color of your blarigan! All of the outfits look so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you incorporated scarfs and light layers to your looks!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your scarves! I always try to do the legging/tunic/boots thing and it just doesn't work on me like I see in Pinterest and in your pics. Maybe the shirts are too short.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great variety in your outfits! I love the stripes + plaid look and the monogrammed scarf. Your two toned riding boots are just perfect, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All so cute! I may just have to order some of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't get over the price of that BP striped shirt!! Such a great deal! And teach me your ways with the outfit selfies - you're so good at them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the stripe outfits... I think I have a thing for stripes right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVING all of those outfits!! I am needing some tunics so bad!!

    ReplyDelete