Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Easter Inspiration

I cannot believe Easter is next weekend!  This year is flying by so quickly which is bittersweet :)

Easter is one of my favorite holidays!  It is such an important day as a Christian and the holiday makes me feel refreshed and excited for the rest of the year.  I love going to church, the family time, the pretty dresses and all the spring colors that we start to see!  It really is a time of renewal inside ourselves and in our lives in general.

Today, I decided to share some of my Easter inspiration with you all to help us all get in the spirit to celebrate!

Read



For the Love:  I've heard wonderful things about this book & am going to order it this month to read! I believe finding grace is so important and can't wait to see what I learn.

The Power of a Praying Wife:  I have had a few people tell me that this is a great book about utilizing prayer as a wife.  I think that is one of the most important things we can do to strengthen our roles as wives and am thinking of ordering this to see what it's all about!

Captivating:  I read this book a few years back but want to give it another go!  It's about embracing why God made us the way he did as women and how that makes us strong.  Definitely give it a read if you haven't yet!

Recipes


This Easter Cake recipe is easy to make, pretty to look at and fun to eat! It is covered with a fluffy vanilla bean frosting.:

Doesn't this recipe look yummy & so festive?  It would be perfect for a family gathering!

Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad - LOADED with veggies (broccoli, cherry tomatoes, sweet peas), sharp Cheddar cheese, pasta shells, and bacon! Healthy comfort food!:

Wouldn't this salad be a perfect side dish?  I love ranch so I would be all about this pasta salad!

Easter Oreo Bark - so festive, delicious and only takes 5 minutes to put together! { lilluna.com }:

I think this bark looks delicious!  I'm sure it would be a hit for all ages too!

Decor


Egg Topiary - Threshold™Easter Porch Sign - Spritz™Happy Easter Banner- Threshold™Twig Sitting Bunny with Linen Bow- 20"


Isn't Easter & spring decor in general so cute?  I don't know if it's just the pretty colors after the gloomy winter but there's just something about it that makes me happy :)  I love all of these decor pieces and am strongly considering picking up that egg topiary and twig bunny to add to our collection soon!


Outfits



1/2/3/4
I love all of these dresses that are perfect for Easter Sunday!  All of them could be worn again the rest of the spring or summer too which makes them a perfect addition to your closet!

Are you excited for Easter?  Any favorite recipes or traditions to share?

8 comments:

  1. Love all of these! I cannot wait for Easter- such a wonderful celebration. Love your book suggestions. Definitely adding them to my must read list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend just gave me "For the Love" and I've really got to start reading it!! That Easter decor and dresses are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that cake.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're feeling better girl!! I love that easter cake it looks really good! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Easter dresses! We are doing our 2nd year of Forget the Frock so I'm telling my husband that I'll buy an "Easter" dress to wear in April haha!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely checking out those books! Can't wait to celebrate this wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must try that bark!! YUM!! Great dresses too! Can't pick a favorite!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those Easter decorations those dresses!! Thank you for sharing those book recommendations too. I am always looking for uplifting things to read. You are also inspiring me to return to church. I haven't gone since Ash Wednesday!! My work schedule sometimes gets in the way, but I do want to make time for it again. Thank you so much for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete