Saturday, March 5, 2016

Fitness Update

Hello all!

It's been quite a while since my last fitness update. We got really off track during the holidays and I got out of my workout and tracking routine :/. Time to get back to it!  The last 20 pounds aren't going away by themselves!  The holidays are over so no more excuses!  Look for weekly fitness updates on Saturdays where I'll share my weight loss that week, favorite foods & recipes, workouts, tips that work for me & more!


Pure Barre is my new favorite workout! It's tough and you can feel changes pretty quickly. I love that it totally clears my mind and puts me in the best mood too! 


I'm participating in the Pure Madness Challenge this month which is a challenge to do 20 classes in 31 days!! I like having a challenge to hold me extra accountable plus I'm excited to see how much progress I make in toning/inches lost this month! 

If you're participating in the challenge too, let me know!! 


New Favorite WW Foods:
Turkey pepperoni
Laughing Cow cheese wedges
Drizzle Me Skinny buffalo chicken pasta
Fruit Salad
Trader Joe's Chicken Parm on a stick

Goals for next week:
Consume 80 ounces of water per day
Track food daily
Attend 5 Pure Barre classes

If you want to follow along on my health/fitness journey, follow my Instagram where I'm tracking my meals and workouts: @thefitpeacock!

See you back here next Saturday for an update! 

5 comments:

  1. I'm doing March Madness, too! I've done the 20 in 20 challenge, so I know I can physically do it, but March is super busy so I'm hoping things don't get in the way!! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just scheduled all my classes for the whole month. I find when I schedule them out in advance, I don't cancel and make it a priority. 4 classes down 26 to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to find that cheese at Trader Joe's!!! Laughing Cow is really good too. Good for you for doing this and working towards a healthy lifestyle. I feel pretty strongly about the whole subject matter, life is just too short and being happy and healthy is so important. Looking forward to hearing more about how it is going and I hope that you had a fun weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, girl! I was doing some stretching this morning and realized how seriously out of shape I am, blahhh. Come June, I am going to be all over a fitness challenge like this!

    ReplyDelete