Friday, March 4, 2016

Friday Favorites

It's Fridayyyyy!!

Last weekend & this week were both SO long so I'm excited it's the weekend!  Ours will be filled with quality time & a date night, some work for both of us, Pure Barre, the KY Republican Caucus and hopefully some relaxing at home :)

I'm off to get my Pure Barre fix for the day but wanted to share my Friday Favorites with you!




One of my absolute favorites this week is participating in the Pure Barre March Madness Challenge!  For the challenge, you are committing to 20 classes in 31 days!  I'm so excited to see how much stronger I feel at the end of the month and to see how it helps my WW weight loss progress :)

Pure Barre is such a good workout and I love how much it clears my mind and starts my day off so well!



Visiting Katlin last weekend was a definite favorite this week too!  It was so fun to see her & hear all about the fun wedding festivities this year!  Can't wait to stand by her side :)
 

 
A definite favorite is some quality time with this guy this weekend!  He'll be working some but we are having a date night and getting time to just hang out together so that's making me very happy :)


 
Getting organized is one of my favorites right now!  We're going into our business season for our personal business and I'm going to try to do some work in this space on top of regular life so staying organized right now is key :)  Aren't these two notebooks I picked up at T.J. Maxx super cute?!  It's so much easier to get organized when you have cute ways to do so!




I'm excited to vote in the KY Republican Caucus this weekend!  I watched the first half of the debate last night and still need to get caught up on the second half.  This election is SO important so please do your research and vote for the best candidate!




With business season starting up, our schedules are already getting crazy! I've kept my goals simple but effective for our lives for March! See my March goals here



Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!! 









13 comments:

  1. Those notebooks are so cute that you have picked out! I especially love the one with the flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TJ Maxx literally has the best stationary...I can't stop myself when I go in there!! Happy Weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun that you got to see your friend and great that you got in some quality time with your guy too! :) I haven't tried pure barre yet but I know people rave about it! Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaayy for voting this weekend!! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm such a sucker for little notebooks...I have them everywhere! Have a super weekend.

    Shelly
    The Queen in Between

    ReplyDelete
  6. We watched the debate last night and I found it to be so stressful! I hate confrontation and arguing so I was hoping to hear less of that and more substantial debating. Maybe next time or maybe this is just the reality from now until November?? Either way it's definitely an important election.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love being organized too, I have a Happy Planner, boy do I love it. You should check them out, so affordable and cute! Hope you have a good weekend!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried Pure Barre but it seems like a fantastic workout :)

    Justine @ Charm City Ciemny's
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just realized a pure barre place opened up close to my apartment. After hearing how much you love it, I may have to investigate. The debate was quite interesting...it's very important to hear what all candidates have to say to make the best choice you can!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That debate last night was craziness. I felt like I was watching an elementary playground fight! Although I have to hand it to Cruz and Rubio for their quick remarks against Trump last night…they had me LOL'ing with the "Breathe, Donald, count to 10" and the "Well, he's so flexible…" comments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pure Barre madness sounds so fun. I wish my membership hadn't expired!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those notebooks are so cute! I didn't see any like them when I hit up the store this weekend.

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so sorry for the late comment!! Not sure how I missed your post on Friday. Those notebooks are super cute. I also may have to jump onto the Pure Barre wagon some time! :-)

    ReplyDelete