Thursday, March 10, 2016

Friday Favorites


Woohoo!  It's Friday :)  Who doesn't love a Friday?!  I'm headed out to start my day at Pure Barre and then will be counting down until 5 when my weekend officially starts :)  SO ready for some quality time with my husband!



Not trying to sound like a broken record but a definite favorite this week is Pure Barre again!  This morning is class 9 of my 20 classes in 31 days Pure Barre March Madness Challenge!  I cannot explain how much taking these classes every morning does for me mentally and physically. 

It clears my mind and makes me carve out an hour where I do nothing but focus on taking care of my body, it's helping me reach my fitness and weight loss goals, and starting my day with a tough class makes me choose healthier food options the rest of the day!  LOVE LOVE LOVE Pure Barre!


Speaking of fitness, I am back to sharing Fitness Updates on Saturdays!  See last Saturday's post here.  I will be sharing my weight loss/Weight Watchers progress, my love for Pure Barre, any new favorite healthy foods or recipes and more :)  I want to hold myself accountable and if anything I share can help other people then I'm all for that!  If you're on Instagram and want to follow my journey to a healthier me, follow me at @thefitpeacock!



Fuller House!  We FINALLY started watching Fuller House!  We only have a few Blue Bloods episodes left so we took a break and started Fuller House.  It's so cheesy and goofy but so funny and we really liked it!


When Calls the Heart!  I've recently been binge watching this show on Netflix and love it :)  I've been wanting to watch it for a while and definitely recommend it!

 
A huge favorite this week is getting to spend this weekend with this guy :)  March is C.R.A.Z.Y. for us and we're only going to get busier since this is our busy business season! 
 
 

I just love this Happy Easter banner I bought at Target last weekend!  It adds the perfect spring touch to our mantle.  I'm looking for a few new decorations to add to celebrate Easter and spring as well!  I can't believe Spring is upon us but I'm looking forward to celebrating Easter and seeing everything bloom!  Right now it's cold and rainy here until probably next week so I'm looking forward to sunshine and pretty flowers :)


See you back here tomorrow for a Fitness Update!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

 












11 comments:

  1. Ugh I need to get back on the PB train...I haven't been to a class in weeks and I miss it! Have a great weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been recording this season of When Calls the Heart on Hallmark, but I need to get caught up on the first season. Glad it's on Netflix! Have a great weekend!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. We finished Fuller House the other night and loved that it was a quick, lighthearted show. Can't wait for season 2 :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the show like the book? I worry it will ruin my feelings on the book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love When Calls the Heart! Such a good show! Enjoy every bit of that quality time with your hubby this weekend!! xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cried when Fuller House was over but then celebrated that they would have Season 2!! I loved it!

    Stopped over from the link up. Hope you can check out my blog as well. Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that Easter banner it is so cute! I am ready for spring too and to see some pretty flowers. :-) I hope that you have a wonderful weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I snagged up that Easter banner from Target too & I love it!! Such a fun touch! And totally agree with Fuller House! Cheesy, but so cute! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fuller House was totally cheesy but oh so adorable. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 9 of 20 classes already? Great job!! You keep making me wish my membership hadn't expired!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a barre fantatic as well, and am in awe that you go to the early morning classes! My lazy butt goes at lunchtime lol! Yay for Fuller House, such a cheesy and feel good show <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete