Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Friday Favorites

Oh Friday. Let Me Hug You!:
I mean this SO much this Friday!!  We both came down with the stomach flu on Monday and have been suffering and recovering ever since.  That might have been the sickest I have ever been.  It. Was. Awful.  I'm so ready for the weekend to rest and get our house back in order!

I hope you all have had better weeks and are staying healthy!  Before we head into the weekend, it's time to share my Friday Favorites with you!



Did you catch my Easter Inspiration post yesterday?  I'm very much looking forward to one of my favorite holidays!  I'm ready for spring colors, clothes and food :)



Hints of Spring are starting to show up around our house & I love it!  My Bunny Cake candle is one of my favorites :)  



White

We ordered this humidifier for our master bedroom last week and so far we love it!  It makes our room feel much more fresh and not so dry throughout the night.




Were you happy with the ending of this season too?  I was pretty upset with Ben and how he was handling things up until the very end.  I feel like Jojo was definitely led on but it was obvious how much of a wreck he was too which showed me he wasn't doing it on purpose.

I am super pumped that Jojo is going to be the new Bachelorette!  That girl deserves it and I think she'll be great at it! Can't wait to watch :)



In the few minutes I was outside our house yesterday, this was my view! Spring really does show off God's beautiful creation! Now that I'm finally back to normal (minus needing some sleep & exercise), I'm so excited to turn my focus back on enjoying these beautiful spring views and preparing my heart for Easter!

See you back here tomorrow for a Fitness Update!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!




15 comments:

  1. Ah so glad you guys are on the mend and just in time for the weekend!! I loved the end of the bachelor and even happier that JoJo is the next bachelorette!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you poor thing, I hope you are through the worst of things and can fully recover this weekend! There is so much sickness going around it seems! :( I love Easter too, its my fave holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry that you weren't feeling well this week!! I'm happy to hear that you are feeling better though. That Easter banner is so cute and I love that last picture. Beautiful! :-) Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nooo, the stomach flu is the WORST!!!! I hope you're on the mend. The good thing is that it doesn't usually last too long. I wanted JoJo too :/ but will be fun with her as the Bachelorette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the stomach bug is horrible. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bless your heart! Glad you are feeling better. The stomach flu is the worst, and nothing you can really do for it is even worse. Hope y'all are able to rest and relax this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Bunny Cake candle is super cute (and I'm not even a candle girl!). Ben's season is the first one of The Bachelor that I've ever watched, and I was definitely pulling for JoJo. I'm pretty excited that she's going to be The Bachelorette now too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know if they edited the show to make it seem like Ben would pick Jojo or if that actually happened! It was so odd how literally in a second, he was like I know who I'm going to marry.. poor Jojo, but now she's the bachelorette so it should be poor Caila since she got booted lol Can't wait for the new season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited that Jojo is the next bachelorette, it's the only thing keeping me from being too upset that he picked Lauren over her lol. Booooo to the stomach flu - the absolute worst! So glad you're both feeling better just in time for the weekend *hugs* <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so so sorry you've been sick! I hope you guys can truly enjoy this weekend and are feeling much better! I didn't know Yankee had a bunny cake candle, I'll bet it smells divine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad y'all are finally getting better! I really thought Ben was going to choose Jojo for a little bit during the finale--so glad he didn't!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Boo to being sick! No fun. Hope you are feeling better. I've been wanting to try the humidifier, my daughter's teacher swears by it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad you are on the mend. We've been hit pretty hard the last couple weeks, too. Hope you're able to rest and recover this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed reading your post, and I hope you feel better!

    I write Mademoiselle Meets Maquillage and Macaroons and I would love for you to give it a read, maybe we can follow each other on Bloglovin?

    www.mademoisellemeetsmaquillageandmacaroons.com

    Deepti xx

    ReplyDelete