Thursday, March 3, 2016

March Goals

Now that we've gotten more into the groove of 2016, I'm going to start sharing my monthly goals again!  March is so crazy already so I'm going to keep it simple this month :)

1. Lose 4 Pounds


I took a WW break over the holidays and have been tracking again but haven't been super strict!  I want to really focus on tracking my points & food intake this month to hopefully take off 4 more pounds!

2. 5 Pure Barre Classes Each Week


I recently started attending Pure Barre classes which I love!  I'm participating in the Pure Madness Challenge where you try to attend 20 classes in 31 days this month.  I've gone 5 times total and 2 times towards the March challenge already!  I'm hoping by participating in this challenge, I will make these classes a priority and hopefully help with goal #1 too! 

3. Date Nights


Life has been so busy lately that we're running around like crazy people!  I want to set aside some time this month to just be with this guy.  Even though all our busy stuff outside of work is mainly together, it's so nice to just take a breath and hang out doing nothing or going on a date! 


4. Make more Crockpot meals



We are trying to go back to meal prepping and using crockpot meals several times a week!  On busy nights these are a life saver and keep us from going out to eat as much.  It's so nice to come home to a meal that's already finished after work :)  I'm pinning lots of Crockpot recipes on Pinterest and if you all have any to share please do so in the comments below.  I'm always looking for new and easy ideas!

8 comments:

  1. The crockpot is the best invention yet. Also, you will definitely continuing going because it becomes a habit. Especially if you love it! That was the thing with me - when I found a workout I loved, I was hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH I want to do the Pure Barre challenge with you... must get home soooooooon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the March Challenge! There was a challenge for 15 in January and that was tough! I'm going MWFSSn this month - isn' 5:30 class the best? Has your studio added Platform yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list of goals!! We go out on Friday nights. Sometimes it is last minute and other times its planned. It is definitely important to spent quality time together though. :-) I hope that you have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun goals for this month! Meal planning SAVES us when we are both working!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 20 Barre classes??? You are a bigger woman than me! I took two classes and about DIED! I know that it would be a great supplement to my cardio, I just can't bring myself to go back again. If you find any, good, HEALTHY crockpot recipes, please send them my way!! Other than beer chicken, I swear each recipe I make has cream cheese/cream of chicken soup/something fattening and that those ingredients aren't good for the waistline! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great goals! I'm hoping to use our crockpot even more this month, too! I completely agree with you on the date nights. We usually do a lot together outside of work but sometimes it's nice to just get dressed up and go to dinner together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great goals! I haven't used my crock pot nearly as much as I usually do in the winter and I've missed it. Maybe I can squeeze in a few of my favorite recipes before winter is over :) Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete