Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Stomach Flu

The stomach flu has hit our house with full force! I seriously don't know if I've ever been this sick. I started feeling nauseous yesterday a few hours after my husband and it's been totally downhill for the both of us ever since! I wouldn't wish this miserable bug on anyone. 

As soon as we're feeling better I'll be back with some of my new content I've been working on! I'd love to share it now but it's taken all my energy to write this short post. Hope everyone stays healthy! 

8 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better soon! It is definitely going around where we live, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers you feel better soon! I had the flu a few weeks back and it wasn't fun! Hope you can find some good shows to binge watch on Netflix! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stomach flu is the worst! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that sounds horrible!! Hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete