Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Favorite Workout Clothes


I love to dress up but the more I get into working out, the more I love fitness clothes as well! I have found the ones that work best for me from a comfort & price point and wanted to share those with you.



Now that my hair is growing back out, I need to start using skinny headbands again!  I have some cheap ones that aren't really doing the trick but I've been eyeing these Zella ones & may have to get those soon! this one!  It's perfect for throwing on in the mornings to go to Pure Barre! Nike running shoes are my favorite and I'm looking at these for my next pair!  Mine will get me through Spring but then I'm going to need a fresh pair for my workouts this summer. Target has the best sports bras and I own and love this one and this one.
I recently discover Old Navy's activewear and I love their tanks like this one for regular workouts & Pure Barre!
Legings are essential for this Barre addict and my favorites are the C9, Zella live in, and Zella live in crop!
 


11 comments:

  1. That peachy sports bra is so cute! And love the purple jacket, I really need a good workout jacket!! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Nikes are so cute - I just love the color! Reebok leggings are my favorite, and I love their vneck tops. Having cute work out clothes always makes it easier to go to the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your picks!
    Maybe it was just my computer but it looks like the same collage was posted over and over --just wanted to let you know in case it was an error!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Confession: I wish I could live in workout clothes. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me realize how badly I need new workout clothes! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Target and Old Navy have been killing it in the workout wear department lately!!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in desperate need of some new running shoes! I absolutely LOVE those grey Nike's! I like that they're totally neutral so they go with anything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love getting dressed up, but who am I kidding I would rather be in workout clothes all day! You should try Fabletics! I swear their pants are the same quality at lululemon but way cheaper!

    xo, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been on a workout clothes kick lately too, and can't get over all the fabulous finds at Target!
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how I love workout clothes and those Nike running shoes! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Old Navy's work out tops and sports bras (and it helps they are almost always running a Promo special). I live by (and in) the Champion leggings (get 'em on Amazon). As long as you feel cute(r) working out, it can't hurt to pick up a few new clothes! ;)

    ReplyDelete