Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday!  Whew.  What. a. week.  It's been non-stop in our house!!  So thankful the weekend is here which means I actually get to see my husband for some quality time.  Seriously, this week has been so crazy that one night we saw each other for the 20 minutes in the car it took me to give him a ride back from the next county over where we pick up our certified organic compost.  We scarfed down some Chick Fil A after and went to bed.  Needless to say, this girl is ready to take a breath and just spend some time catching up with her husband and around the house this weekend :)


A major favorite this week is completing the Pure Barre Pure Madness Challenge!  20 classes in 31 days complete :)  The stomach flu and going out of town slowed me down a little but I finished up this morning and am so proud of myself for reaching this goal!  I'm blown away by the results of 1 month of Pure Barre and can't wait to see how month 2 goes :)  More to come on this topic in my fitness update tomorrow!



Target had these mirrors on clearance when I went at lunch the other day so I grabbed two!  We have a small wall in our hallway that I just wanted something simple on that wouldn't overpower the space and I think this set will be perfect :) 



My new bracelet from Nordstrom!  I love B.P. jewelry for fun additions each season.  This bracelet is sold out but here is an almost identical one of the same brand, it just clasps instead of being a stretch bracelet!



 
Spring cleaning is in full force in our house!  I'm cleaning out every drawer and closet.  I cannot stand clutter and my new motto is if we don't use it or don't love it, out it goes!  Stay tuned for some spring cleaning related posts coming to the blog!  I have created a method that is working for us in our house, largely based on these 5 Useful Tips from The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up

Spring cleaning just puts me in a great mood :)  Am I the only crazy one that loves it?!


A definite favorite this week was celebrating Easter!  See my full recap here.


Have you had a chance to read my post on How to Build a Spring Capsule Wardrobe?  If you've always wanted a more simplified wardrobe that makes your life easier, I've built one for you!  Check it out here.



See you back here tomorrow for a Fitness Update!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!






18 comments:

  1. Love the mirrors you scooped up at Target. And on clearance?? Even better! Go you for completing the Pure Barre challenge. I've yet to try a class but I think I'd like them, just not sure I can take another monthly fee if I do love it. We'll see!
    Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! That mirror is so beautiful! Hooray for finding a bargain and picking up two to enjoy! Loving your bracelet! So pretty! Wishing you all the best with spring cleaning! It feels so freeing to let go of things you don't use/need/love! Have a beautiful weekend!!
    xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on completing that challenge girl - I'm headed to class tomorrow morning - yay! Happy Friday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love those mirrors you were lucky enough to find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 20 classes in 31 days? Thats awesome!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new bracelet an those mirrors! Nice work on getting those mirrors on clearance too!! I hope that you have a fun and relaxing weekend too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo on the Pure Barre challenge! I love those mirrors and the capsule wardrobe you made. Have a great weekend! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that mirror! We bought the exact one about 3 weeks ago for our new entryway wall. It fits perfectly with the other wall decor. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOO HOO for completing that challenge!! So awesome!

    I looooove those mirrors! They are so classy and now I want to find some at our Target lol. Hope y'all have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have so much fun spending time with your hubby and relaxing this weekend!! Love those mirrors you got at Target!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving those mirrors from Target, so pretty and yay for clearance! Congrats on completing your barre challenge! Happy Friday <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those mirrors! What a great steal! Heading over to your capsule wardrobe post now (not sure how I missed it (?!) because I am REALLY itching to update my spring wardrobe. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an amazing mirror and LOVE your bracelet!! I hope your weekend is as wonderful as you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the mirrors! What a deal! Congrats on completing the barre challenge! Happy Friday! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hate I didn't make it to the Pure Barre challenge! I can't believe those mirrors were on clearance! And yes to spring cleaning! I just purged so much and it felt wonderful! xo, Champagne&Suburbs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah for finishing the challenge that is so exciting and a huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete