Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday Favorites







Getting some time in with this guy this weekend is my number one favorite by far!! Building a business together is such a blessing but we've been running in opposite directions this week between that and our regular jobs and have barely seen each other!  Very much looking forward to some quality time together :)







I'm a little bit obsessed with working out and workout clothes right now :)  Check out my favorite workout clothes in my post here!






Spring has arrived!! Up until a few days ago, it was so cold here that I was digging into my winter clothes every day!  I am SO happy that spring has arrived and I can get to enjoying the weather and the brighter clothes :)





Spring on Pinterest is a definite favorite!  Come pin with me :)






A definite favorite this week was Garth Brooks!  So. Much. Fun.  See the recap here!


See you back here tomorrow for a Fitness Update!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

grab button for Bright on a Budget

11 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend girl - hope that QT is perfect! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy spending some great, quality time together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE getting new workout gear!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right there with you on the workout clothes love. It's 90% of what I wear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skin is literally glowing in the selfie; gorgeous! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great weekend! That's my favorite part of every weekend too- FINALLY I get to see my husband (and have someone watch the baby while I take a shower hahah)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your spring outfit is very cute! Yay to spring clothes too. :-) I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha. I love the it's "Fry"day one. I hope you have a great weekend. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray for spring weather! I love it when it finally turns the corner officially. We were even in and out of winter weather here where I am. But today... its 85... so summer now?? HAHA! Hope you all had a great weekend!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete