Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone!! Super pumped the weekend is here : )

I'm the featured blogger for the H54F linkup today which is really exciting! Check out Katie, Tif & Della's fun linkup!


Can you believe it's been 5 years today since the royal wedding?!  Hard to believe. I love this couple!

A definite favorite this week is that our bathroom doesn't look like this anymore (photo from before we moved in)!  See the final look here!


This awesome giveaway is happening on my Instagram right now! Check it out here

 


A definite favorite this weekend is getting to hang out more with this guy! We're running like crazy during the week so I'm thankful for weekends when we can catch up and spend quality time together! This week has been extra crazy so bring on 5:00!!




We had really severe weather in our area this week. One night I was at my grandparents and lost power for several hours. We lit some candles and just sat around and talked!! It was actually super relaxing and we had a great time talking. Love them!!

See you back here tomorrow for a Fitness Update!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

grab button for Bright on a Budget

13 comments:

  1. Sometimes stormy nights turn out to be great memories. Glad you're okay though there has been a lot of bad weather lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the power going out can be a lot of fun. As long as it isn't for days and days! haha. Glad you guys will get to spend some time together this weekend--that's always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay to the royal wedding anniversary! It is also my niece's 5th birthday haha. :-) I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember watching that wedding at my old job and it was all I could do to actually focus that day!! Hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched that wedding from a hotel in TN because it was right after Alabama got hit with so many deadly tornados in one day. I loved their wedding! Happy Friday!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally planning a Royal Wedding rewatch during nap time today :) Have a great weekend!!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you guys stayed safe in the bad weather! And I can't believe it's been 5 years already for William and Kate, man time flies! I feel like it was just yesterday we were all wondering what her dress would look like!
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe it's been 5 years since the Royal Wedding!! I still remember waking up early to watch it! Glad y'all stayed safe during the storms! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I watched their wedding at 3 in the morning lol. Can't believe it's been 5 years!! Hope y'all didn't get any damage from the strong storms. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bathroom makeover looks great! Loving the deep blue and addition of your wedding photos. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spending time with my grandparents was always one of my favorite things! What a treat to be able to take a moment to just enjoy that again!! Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bathroom renovation looks awesome!

    Nina
    aworldofdresses.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the new bathroom! Great post!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete