Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday Favorites



So excited to be seeing Garth Brooks tonight!!  I've heard he's amazing in concert and I've always been a big fan so I can't wait :)


iPhone 5S Case, Maxboost [Vibrance Series] For Apple iPhone 5S / 5 Case [Lifetime Warranty] Protective SOFT-Interior Slider Style Hard Cases Cover - Turquoise/Champagne Gold

I bought this iPhone case last week and LOVE it!!  Perfect for spring & summer :)




Locket/Studs/Purse
Coin Purse/Pendant/Clutch


I'm drooling over this new Kate Spade tea collection!  Tea time is something very special with me and my granny so I'm in love with these pieces.  I especially want the studs and one of the necklaces!  I probably wouldn't carry that wicker purse but it's so cute.  If it was cheaper, I would use it for a dining room decoration just to do something with it ha!


This is my life lately during our busy season!  See more of our recent happenings here!

iPhone 5S Case, Maxboost [Vibrance Series] For Apple iPhone 5S / 5 Case [Lifetime Warranty] Protective SOFT-Interior Slider Style Hard Cases Cover - Turquoise/Champagne Gold


Happy Birthday to Lauren!!  She's my brother's girlfriend but so much more!  Thanks for being an awesome friend, blog photographer & partner in crime!!

See you back here tomorrow for a Fitness Update!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

iPhone 5S Case, Maxboost [Vibrance Series] For Apple iPhone 5S / 5 Case [Lifetime Warranty] Protective SOFT-Interior Slider Style Hard Cases Cover - Turquoise/Champagne Goldgrab button for Bright on a Budget


10 comments:

  1. I love Garth Brooks!!!!! So jealous! Have so much fun!!! What a great way to start off the weekend! :) That phone case is adorable, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw him in St. Louis and it was the best concert ever! I just got tickets today for the I Love the 90's concert. My friends and I are super pumped! I love that phone case. I'm on the hunt for a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Garth in about 1997 and he is amazing in concert!! Have fun!

    Shelly||The Queen in Between

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have so much fun at the concert tonight!! Love your new phone case :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought that phone case in a rich persimmon color for my boss' wife! She loves it compared to her bulky otterbox.

    I was jammin to "Baton Rouge" yesterday on the way home from work! I {heart} Garth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got SO excited about that teapot purse---until I saw it was almost $400! :( Oh well, maybe it'll be on sale soon?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will love Garth! He puts on an awesome show!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just saw him in January. He is AWESOME

    enjoy love!

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Garth, and was so sad that I didn't go see him when he came through town. I have that phone case in aqua and also white...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Garth Brooks ?!? yay! I hope it went well.
    And now you have me lusting over the Kate Spade Tea time collection.. I had not seen it !

    ReplyDelete