Thursday, April 14, 2016

Spring on Pinterest

Spring is finally here!! We've been battling cold temperatures (like less than 40 degrees at night) during what is supposed to be our Spring!  It's finally warm and beautiful outside and I am loving it :)

Spring is one of my favorite times of year on Pinterest (second only to Fall & Christmas) because all the bright colors inspire me to update things around the house, get started on my spring cleaning and to brighten up my wardrobe (posts to come on all of those things over the next few weeks). 


Come pin with me!!




What are your favorite things to pin?

Also, if you don't follow me already you can find me on Instagram here, Facebook here, and Twitter here.

3 comments:

  1. Ooo those pink cookies caught my eye! I love rhigh The, pastel spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute things! Obsessing over that striped dress you pinned, so cute! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited that spring finally seems to be here, too! Loving that striped dress and all those sweets - yum!

    ReplyDelete