Monday, April 18, 2016

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday lovelies!!  I can't believe the weekend is already over.  We had the most amazing, fun weekend together and it went by too fast!
 
Friday night Jared was working so I had dinner with my grandparents (tacos, yum!) and managed to get a good walk in!




Saturday morning, we headed out early to Louisville!

Yummy lunch at McAllister's on the way!

Spring game time! 

We love football season and were excited to get a preview :)  Such a beautiful and perfect day!

Lemonade shake ups and football are my jam.


For the second half, we moved up in the stadium and found some shade because we were getting a little warm!
So excited to finally get to wear a summer dress!

After the game, we did a little shopping for business & personal stuff and then grabbed this...



yummy dinner at the Cheesecake Factory before getting some cheesecake to go and heading home! 

Sunday consisted of lunch, meeting with our accountant, quoting some jobs, organizing our home office and having a belated birthday dinner for Lauren!

Love this girl!

Anyone else notice the similarities?  Same shirt, pen tucked in, same glasses...When I looked up at dinner and noticed this I had to have a photo!  Love these two more than they know! 

So thankful.







Family!

Today marks 2 years since Jared proposed!  In some ways, it seems so much shorter and in other ways it seems longer.  These have been the best two years of my life!  I cannot put into words how much his love means to me and I'm just so thankful that I get to do life with him every day!

Hope everyone has a great week!

10 comments:

  1. What a great weekend! And what did you order at the Cheesecake Factory? It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend! Love your spring-y dresses too. Love that last picture too.. so sweet. Happy proposal-versary! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a fun weekend with all kinds of outdoor activities!! Happy 2 year engagiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weekends with football are always a win in my book! Glad y'all had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah love the twinning going on. What a perfect weekend (and taco night only makes it better!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. This weekend was perfect weather for a game - so fun! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww congrats on 2 years!! Glad y'all got to enjoy with some cheesecake ;) I am so excited for spring clothes too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spring games are so fun! Wish I could have gone this year!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lemonade and warm weather sports games just go together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun weekend!! So glad y'all got to spend some good time together! Happy engag-aversary (a few days late)

    ReplyDelete