Thursday, May 5, 2016

Simple Steps to a Spring-Ready Bedroom

It's always this time of year that I get the bug to freshen up our house for Spring!  Something about Spring just makes you want fresh décor, a few changes and a more colorful look.  I'm partnering with Crane & Canopy today to share my thoughts on how to create a spring-ready bedroom!

In my opinion, some of the easiest ways to do this are:



Pretty new sheets!  Fresh, clean sheets are one of my favorite treats and I love these options.  The mint scalloped option is a fun spin on the classic white sheet, I'm absolutely drooling over this vintage bike option and we own and love the white damask option!





A new throw is a great way to freshen up for spring!  I love the look of a throw blanket at the bottom of the bed and it's perfect for when I want to relax on our bed or bench and read without messing up our comforter!  I love this cable knit option, these knotted throws are my favorite and on my wish list, and if you like a heavier throw this chunky option is for you!



A new piece of décor can really freshen your bedroom up too!  A mirrored tray is a great place to put your daily jewelry or to put a vase of flowers on!  A colorful new throw pillow or a fun vase for fresh flowers would be a great touch as well.



For a final little touch, these are great ideas!  Have you ever tried spraying lavender on your sheets before going to bed?  So relaxing!!  A new candle is always refreshing and this eucalyptus one is one of my personal favorites.  These adorable sachets will help keep your stored linens fresh! 

Any combination of the options above + fresh flowers is sure to make your bedroom feel ready for spring!  These are a few of the methods I use at our house.  How do you make your bedroom spring-ready?

Did you see my Cooking Essentials + Dream Kitchen + a Giveaway post yesterday?  If you are loving the pineapple trend this year, be sure to check it out and enter the fun giveaway at the bottom!

7 comments:

  1. I love switching up the bedding for a quick bedroom makeover! Those scalloped sheets are so pretty! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bedroom could definitely use a little refresh! So many pretty things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ways to freshen up your house for spring! I recently added a mirrored tray to our coffee table and some floral pillows in our living room and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about Spring--I want light and airy things! These are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely on the hunt for some white bedding to freshen up our room! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fresh sheets are always the best thing ever. I LOVE the bicycle ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you that bedding and linens is the easiest way to freshen up a room for spring. We have all new bedding for our master bedroom, but we have to repaint it first before I can get everything up. I'm getting anxious!

    ReplyDelete