Friday, June 24, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday lovelies!  This week has been so good, so crazy and I'm SO glad it's almost the weekend!!




A definite favorite this week was celebrating Father's Day with this crew!  Always a fun time :)



I shared my favorite beach & pool bags this week!  I'm still loving the one with the tassels the most but they are all cute!  See my post here.




This guy.  Words can't express how thankful I am to have Jared as my husband.  So many things lately have made me extra grateful to have him by my side and to be my partner in life. 








Pineapple everywhere!  Pineapple is big this season.  See my post on fun ways to incorporate this trend into your home here!






My new favorite salad!  Spinach & greens mix, 1/2 avocado, gluten free non-gmo chicken strips, sunflower seeds, olive oil & lemon juice!  Delicious & healthy :)  I'm back into working out and tracking what I'm eating.  Not sure if I'm going to bring my weight loss updates back or not. It's a lot to keep up with but we'll see!  Time to get to that goal!



It's the Parade of Homes in our town and this is one home we went to see last weekend!  Jared and I love going each year to see what's new in the home building world and to get ideas for our future forever home.  This house had an indoor slide.  Like a big curvy one from one floor to another for their kids!   How cool & crazy?!






 Hope everyone has a great weekend! 




grab button for Bright on a Budget

10 comments:

  1. We make a pretty similar summer salad, but I haven't added sunflower seeds...need to do that!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those cute pineapples! Love! I would love to go to one of those Parade of Homes sometime - I bet you get some great ideas. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh gimme all the pineapples, so many pretty finds! Loving all those pool and beach bags too, especially the "Hello Summer" one. Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. An indoor slide?! I would have loved that as a kid! And the Southern Living Idea House for this year is close to me and just opened today, so I'm going to go see it soon! I love looking at new homes.
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tote bags are all SO cute!! I love them all haha. That salad looks and sounds delicious and that home is beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That salad looks Whole30!! I need to try!! Also, I'll take aaaaaalllll the pineapples :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That salad sounds really good. Anything with avocado!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool is that parade of homes, home!!! I wish we had more cool ones like that on our parade - so much fun! That salad look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need all the pineapples, the hello summer tote, and the indoor slide, k?:)

    Thanks for linking up with us for H54F!

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete