Monday, June 20, 2016

Pineapple at Home




Pineapple is in this summer.  I'm sure you know this because it is EVERYWHERE but I still love it :)  When something is trendy, I like to add a few accent pieces but nothing too crazy expensive unless I really love it because it will go back out of style just as quickly.  I put together this collage of fun pineapple pieces for your home that let you embrace the pineapple trend this summer!
If you have a pool or outdoor seating area, all of these items would be perfect for that!  These pineapple sippers are SO cute & I may have one sitting in my Nordstrom cart :)  If you do a lot of outdoor entertaining, these pineapple place card holders would be perfect for outdoor dining!  This pineapple serving tray is definitely pricey but very cute and useful.  If you are a big outdoor entertainer, it may be worth the splurge!  A pineapple shaker is a great hostess gift idea or would be fun in any bar area outside, especially if these pineapple accent lights were hanging nearby.  A candle is always a fun and easy accent piece too!  You could use most of these items inside as well.
Are you into the pineapple trend this year?  How are you incorporating it into your home?



9 comments:

  1. I've seen some pineapple phone cases and they are also pretty cool!! xx

    www.theenglishrosegirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pineapple shaker is too cute! It would even look just cute on a shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a sucker for pineapple pieces! I have a pineapple candle and new lounge tee I just got! Great picks! :)

    xo, Stephanie
    www.astyleofherownblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo pineapple obsessed right now so super happy to see thus goodness!! Those lil pineapple lights...oh my!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pineapples are my favorite right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second Emily's comment--I would definitely display that shaker! And I love the place card holders too!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found the perfect pineapple welcome mat at Target earlier this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pineapples are poppin this season. Loving all the pool floats I've been seeing, especially the pineapple floats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh so adorable!! Love all the pineapple things!

    ReplyDelete