Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Summer in Lilly



I'm not going to lie, I used to not be a big fan of Lilly Pulitzer (gasp!).  It just wasn't my thing until the past few years.  Now that I'm officially converted, I love their summer items for this year and several of them are on my wish list!

I am on a lobster kick and love this beach tote & flip flops for the pool or for a vacation!  I have seen a few other lobster totes but this one is my favorite I've found so far!  I'm all about the navy & gold this year and love the combo on this dress and how cute would that gold bangle be with this sleeveless navy dress?!  Also, I'm always needing a fun summer dress for showers or cookouts in the summer and this one is just too cute!

What Lilly items are you loving this summer?  Does anybody already own any of the above options?  If so, tell me how you like them!! 

9 comments:

  1. I've always loved Lilly, but I didn't "love, love" it until about two years ago! I've acquired so much that I have on something Lilly at least three days a week ;) But I only wear it in the summer, I'm not one for prints and pinks in the winter! Lobstah Roll is one of my favorite prints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those navy blue dresses, and that beach tote! Great picks <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Lilly for the summer! That navy one with the crochet neckline is so pretty! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the navy Essie dress and I love it! You know you're a true Lilly Lover when you know the names of the styles and prints!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My MIL has me hooked! Growing up in California, Lilly wasn't a big deal (or even really known or worn much) - but now that I'm in the South, I'm in Lilly Land and loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it all! their totes are the best because they pack up so easily!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of those dresses! I actually didn't even know what Lilly was until like a year ago - crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm all about the navy and gold too! That dress is so cute!

    ReplyDelete