Friday, July 1, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday lovelies!! I'm always pumped for the weekend and a 3 day weekend is even better :)

We have a full weekend ahead but it's going to be a fun one so I'm ready to get it started!  Before we head into the weekend, it's time to share my Friday Favorites with you!  Since everyone will be spending the weekend celebrating and we have lots to do on Monday, I'll be back here on Tuesday next week!


A definite favorite this week is this guy!  We are working so hard right now to grow our businesses and I couldn't ask for a better partner in life to do those things with.  Jared works SO hard every day and I'm so appreciative!

Can you tell I'm excited??  That's because the Nordstrom anniversary sale is 13 days away!!!!!  If you are not a cardholder yet, go sign up because you get to start shopping on July 14th before the sale goes live to the public on July 22nd.  I wasn't a cardholder last year and found so many amazing things so I can only imagine what I will find this year now that I am and can shop early!  I do like 80% of my Christmas shopping during this sale.  There are so many great buys and I love spoiling our family (especially the ladies) with great finds in this sale!

I plan on being up bright eyed and bushy tailed the morning the sale goes live and will be blogging about the best things to buy for yourself, for Christmas gifts, etc.  Since things sell out so fast, I'll be posting things to Facebook first as I find them so if you do not already like my blog page, go here & do that now.  I love to share a good deal!

My favorite thing about Nordstrom is the free shipping & free returns!  A few days before the sale, I will post my best tips for getting the most out of the sale for you all too.





Did you catch my BeautyCounter review?  I'm absolutely obsessed with these products!  They are super safe for you & your kiddos and I seriously love washing my face now!  Be sure to enter to win some of their rose water spray here!  I love this stuff :)  Totally refreshing anytime of the day!

We had our office photos for the new website I'm in charge of designing yesterday!  A definite favorite is this dress which I loved and that I felt totally confident wearing it.  Weight loss does wonders for your confidence in clothes :)  Hopefully that keeps me motivated to my goal weight!  Can't wait to see our photos!

My favorite snack this week!  I made a huge fruit salad to eat on all week and have been loving it!  I'm also obsessed with these almonds.  They're so easy to grab and throw in my purse for a quick snack when I need it.  They are 100 calories or 3 Weight Watchers smart points!


If you need some last minute inspiration for food, d├ęcor or outfits for the holiday weekend, check out my inspiration post here!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend celebrating the 4th of July!!









grab button for Bright on a Budget


15 comments:

  1. Love your dress, it's so pretty. I'm so excited about the Nordie's Anniversary sale! Oh I love those packs of almonds. They are so good. Have a wonderful holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so right with this being a great sale to shop for x-mas stuff!! I'm pretty excited! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that black dress, girl!!!! So cute and you look GREAT!! Hope y'all have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are rocking that dress! I am so excited about the sale, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you look good in that black dress!! I'm glad you're confident!! My coworker said she just got her Nordstrom catalog. I'd say they're geniuses for getting people excited about a catalog still - with online shopping, those are usually duds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could not be more excited about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I'm ignoring all the sales this weekend, so I feel less guilty later this month! Happy 4th of July weekend gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. We eat those 100 calorie nut packs all the time! Staple around our house :) You're rocking that black dress! I too was pumped about the Nordstrom sale, but I literally sent everything back last year....fingers crossed this year will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a good idea doing X-Mas shopping in July! You are too cute with the sale catalogue :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait for the Nordstrom Sale!! Will look for your picks!! Also love both dresses your wearing!! Have a fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel so out of the loop because I didn't know about the Nordstrom sale haha. You look AMAZING in that dress too!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress looks AWESOME on you!!!! Love, love, love! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your work dress - so pretty and flattering!! I hope the pictures went well and I hope y'all had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete