Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Counting Down to Fall


Fall & Winter are my favorite seasons so I'm super excited that Fall is just around the corner!  We make some of our favorite memories in the Fall & Winter so we're looking forward to all the fun we have planned over the next several months.

I love Fall clothes, food, décor, holidays & more!  That makes Pinterest my extra favorite right now so I can find new inspiration for the season!


I'm so ready for blanket scarves, booties, tunics and sweaters.  I love the layering that fall & winter brings and how cozy the clothes are!

Check out my favorite fall fashion pins here:

I love warm food.  Soups, stews, pies, casseroles.  LOVE!  Fall is when I really get into cooking all the time.  We love making dinner at home and treats for watching our favorite teams play.

Check out my Fall food board for favorite recipes:


My tailgating board has great ideas for watching games:



Are you excited for Fall?  What are you most looking forward to?


Are you on Pinterest?  Let's follow each other!  I love seeing what other people find on there! 
 

11 comments:

  1. YASSSS fall is almost here...we just have to get rid of the 95 degree weather first lol! I do believe that now until Christmas is my favorite time on Pinterest too! Love following you on Pinterest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is my favorite food-time of year too haha. I cook so much more before I love the soups, chilis, etc and prepping fun snacks for football games too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer is my absolute favorite hence moving to Florida to enjoy it most of the year, but I do love all the fun things fall brings like football and tailgating, yummy treats, and more fire pit nights <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty excited for all the Fall clothes...you could feel the crispness in the air yesterday!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely going to check out all your Pinterest boards - this is my favorite time of year, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've gotta be BBB (best blogging buddies) haha. I love Fall so much! It's my favorite. My wardrobe lacks in all other seasons except Fall. My house is already decorated. and I've already had 3 pumpkin drinks from the coffee shop. lol.

    - Whitney
    www.drinkcoffeeandblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fall is my favorite time of the year, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love fall and can't wait to start wearing fall clothes. I just need the weather to get cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES! I am so ready for fall! Bring on the fall clothes, food, football... all of it! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh I love love love love fall! It's such a huge favorite in our home!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm ready for fall weather... lol... I got spoiled by the northeast last weekend... but it was back to 95 degrees in Dallas today... ouch!

    ReplyDelete