Thursday, September 22, 2016

Friday Favorites


So excited it's officially fall :)!!!  Hope everyone has fun plans for the weekend!  I'm counting down the hours until 5.  Before we head into the weekend, let's talk some Friday Favorites!



https://www.instagram.com/premiumpineappleembroidery/

My sweet friend Ashley started a new embroidery business, Premium Pineapple Embroidery!  Be sure to go follow her account & be ready to order some super cute monogrammed items.  Who doesn't love a monogram?!




It may still be pretty hot in Kentucky but I'm beyond ready for fall fashion!!



Well actually, this will be me on November 26th or 27th because November 25th is reserved for Christmas decorating :)  I'm so excited to see the new Gilmore Girls!!



New Yankee Candles are a perfect way to kick off fall! 


Have you watched any of my YouTube videos yet?  Making those to share with you all is definitely a favorite!!

How to Make a Fall Centerpiece

How to Decorate your Dining Room Table for Halloween

YouTube Intro

Happy Weekend!











grab button for Bright on a Budget




8 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much for the shout out!! Fall candles are the best way to make it feel like fall - even if it's hot outside lol I've been loving your videos and am SO impressed you can do it all in 1 take!! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gilmore Girls... yessssss :) Also, I want to crank up the AC and wear all my new fall goodies, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! I can't wait for Gilmore Girls! And I'm loving that fall outfit. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YASSSS to Gilmore Girls!!!!!! I am so pumped and ready!! Also, I am so ready for fall clothes and weather but it's still hot here in Tennessee, too! No worries, my fall candles are burning away lol :)

    Hope y'all have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soooo with you on the fall fashion! It might be 85 degrees, but it's September 23rd and I have on jeans and booties dangit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your fall look. Buttercream and birthday cake are my favorite candle scents at Yankee Candle. Congrats to your on her new business adventure! Wishing her great success. So excited for Gilmore Girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just ran out of my autumn in the park - farmers market is another favorite, although spiced pumpkin will always hold my fall heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for the Gilmore girls revival but also nervous! Did you see that certain coffee shops are turning into Luke's tomorrow??

    ReplyDelete