Thursday, September 29, 2016

Friday Favorites


If you're reading this I am currently in wedding mode with one of my best friends!! We're probably either up getting ready, doing nails or eating some yummy food preparing for tomorrow. 

Some quick favorites for you all before we get the day's festivities started:

My sweet husband! We had the best time on vacation & I can't wait to recap our trip for you. 5 days of uninterrupted time with this guy is definitely a favorite this week!!

This dress. The rehearsal dinner last night was on a rooftop overlooking Cincinnati and the wedding is pretty formal in general. I scored this dress for $24 (!!!) at Macy's a month or so ago and absolutely love it. It's definitely one I'll be wearing again!


I will be doing a book review soon but wanted to go ahead and share this gem with you all! I am about a third of the way through this book and love it already. If you're looking for a good Christian women's book to read this one is for you! I'm literally nodding my head as I go along thinking was this book literally written for me? 


It's officially fall weather! When we got on our plane in Florida it was perfect summer weather and when we landed at home we walked out to official fall weather. It's been rainy and cloudy and cooling down finally. I'm pumped to officially switch my closets out this week & to make a big batch of soup!

We had the best time at the beach this week!  Full recaps to come on the blog next week.  I even did some video blogging for you all too :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! 

grab button for Bright on a Budget

7 comments:

  1. You look beautiful in that dress! Great find!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weddings are so fun! I hope you have a blast! That dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress for rehearsal dinner is so cute!!!

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you had so much fun at the beach. I LOVE that dress - you got an amazing deal!! Have so much fun at the wedding this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad y'all had such a great time on vacation, I can't wait to read all about it. LOVE that dress from her rehearsal dinner, so cute and it looks GREAT on you, lady!!!! Yay for fall weather! Hope you have a great time with your best friend and at her wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous for the rehearsal dinner. I love that dress and I can't believe how cheap it was! What a score and a gorgeous venue! -<a href="http://www.homeofmalones.com”>Home of Malones</a>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Score with that dress!! Hope you had (are having?) a blast with the festivities:)

    ReplyDelete