Monday, September 12, 2016

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday!! This weekend went by way too fast!  


Friday, I went to dinner and Pride & Prejudice at our local theatre with my stepmom & grandmother.  So much fun!! There can never be enough Mr. Darcy :)


So good!!


Saturday, we did a lot of relaxing and then ran a few errands.  We stopped by Yankee Candle for some new fall candles :)  Love when our house smells (and now looks) ready for fall!


Date night Saturday night to see Sully.  We highly recommend this movie!! It was SO good.  


Sunday was full of church & lunch to celebrate my brother's birthday :)


Followed by football & lots of relaxing on the couch!  We like to keep our Sunday nights lazy with an at home dinner & relaxing before the week starts.  We were bummed by the Cowboys loss but are still loving that it's football season :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!  It feels more like fall outside here today and I'm loving it!

Also, I've joined YouTube!  I'm excited to share so much more of how I decorate, cook our favorite recipes, projects I'm working on, shopping finds & so much more!  I have SO much to learn on filming, creating these videos and developing content so if you have a channel please send me any tips (for example how to change the still screen below of that awful face I'm making lol). If you are a reader let me know what kinds of topics/videos you would like to see & please subscribe!!  I'm doing this to share more of me and our life with you so I want to know what you want to see or hear about!



14 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you liked Sully - it didn't get the best reviews but then again I don't trust those from critics! Aww such a fun video - congrats girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was a great weekend. I picked up some candles at Bath and Body Works this weekend. Love how they make the house smell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Football, the theater, and couch time sounds like perfection! And now I need to get over to Yankee Candle! I get lost in there testing out all the festive scents <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun weekend!! My BIL just got a puppy and named him Darcy from Mr. Darcy in Pride & Prejudice lol. Woo hoo for fall candles! I love having ours burning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. UGH! We were so bummed about the Cowboy's loss, too! I've heard great things about Sully, we will have to go see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sully is on my list of movies to see! So glad to hear it was good. Can't wait to check out your channel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a student today tell me that he went to see Sully and really enjoyed it! Can't wait to watch your video too! I know nothing about making any of that haha!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness - how much fun you got to see Pride and Prejudice!! That's my favorite movie! I convinced Stephen to see it on stage once while we were dating and it was so much fun :) I definitely want to see Sully! OMG awesome first video!! I don't know how you were able to do all that in 1 take! I love you're doing a vlog and I can't wait to watch and follow along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO fun that you saw Pride and Prejudice in a theater... love it! I've been wanting to see Sully, so I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so dang excited for all the fall decorations and esp the CANDLES!! Congrats on joining YT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much fun stuff this weekend! Loving that dress you wore!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not ready for football season. I swear it puts a hold on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you had a great weekend! I can't believe football season is already back!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete