Wednesday, September 28, 2016

What's Up Wednesday


Today is What's Up Wednesday and I'm linking up with some of my favorite bloggers to share a little of what we've been up to lately!  If you want to join in, answer the questions below & link up with one of the 3 hosts above!




WHAT WE'RE EATING THIS WEEK...





Nothing home cooked that's for sure! It's vacation!!  We are eating out all week & very much looking forward to eating at home as much as possible very soon!

WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT...




We're less than a month away from our 2nd wedding anniversary!! So hard to believe.  This time two years ago we were handling all kinds of last minute details, preparing our new house & so excited for our big day to arrive.  


WHAT I'M LOVING...



My new candles!  The first sign of fall in our house is fall scented candles : )

WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO...


For the past few days a lot of this!


But previously, WORK WORK WORK.  Seriously, 2016 has been a year full of hard work for us so far.   It's worth it to reach our goals but boy did we need some time to relax!!

WHAT I'M DREADING...

The pile of work I'm going to go back to on Monday!

WHAT I'M WORKING ON...

My YouTube channel!! I love filming these videos for you all.  I like that you can see a little bit more about me, hear my voice and get to know my personality a little bit.  Let me know if you love them, hate them, content you want to see or not see, just send me some feedback!

WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT...




My favorite seasons!! Fall/Winter are my favorite and I'm excited for all the fun to come in the next couple of months.  Cute decorations, holidays, fun events...bring it on!


WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING...



& more!! I'll be doing a book review soon!

The return of fall tv!!!  Blue Bloods, Chicago Med/Fire/PD, Grey's, Scandal, TVD, Originals....the list goes on.  Give me all the fall tv!

We have a full DVR of new shows to try when we get home too.  Lethal Weapon, Notorious, This is Us and Designated Survivor are a few.  Have you watched any of these?  Are they good?

WHAT I'M LISTENING TO...


The waves :)  

WHAT I'M WEARING...



We're on vacation so I'm enjoying my last few summer outfits! I'm pretty excited to wear fall outfits like these though once we get back:





WHAT I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND...

Celebrating Tom & Katlin!! So excited to stand beside one of my best friends as she gets married!!!

Also, I'll be the one permanently glued to the couch on Sunday with a vacation/jet lag/wedding dance party hangover.  Not a good time for someone who can't have caffeine lol :)

WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH...
Halloween!!

Celebrating our anniversary & also attending another Lawn & Garden Expo with this sweet guy!


WHAT ELSE IS NEW...
That about covers it!!



Happy Anniversary to these two today too!!  Love you both!

12 comments:

  1. I enjoy your youtube video! Totally need a vase now to fill up with some florals for sure :-) I agree with you it is fun to put a voice and personality to a face we have come to recognize. Probably why people love Snapchat and instavideos so much! Also so jealous of your vacation pics-looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh hope you both are enjoying your much deserved time on vacation!! Love the beach pictures and can't wait to hear all about your trip once you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh the beach looks so lovely! Hope you guys are having the best time! Enjoy the wedding this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the vacation's been great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to all the Yankee Candles, I need to pick up some more! Happy almost anniversary! And I still need to read Andi's book :-D
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even without knowing it, I can tell you're a southerner by the biscuits and gravy, fried shrimp and dirty rice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you're loving vacation!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your plaid dress!!

    https://happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun at the beach! I haven't read Elin Hildebrand's new book yet. Mixed reviews I read about.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you're having fun at the beach!!!! Can't wait to hear what you think about Andi's book!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like there is so much fun stuff going on! I miss I were on the beach!! I really loved Andi's book - can't wait to see what you think! Fall candles are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete