Friday, October 14, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Weekend!!


I'm so ready for the weekend!  We have football, food, date night, a local festival and more on the agenda!  I'm also going to be filming some videos this weekend so if you have any topic suggestions let me know. 


Speaking of videos, have you seen my video on how I decorated our fall table?




Also, have you subscribed to my channel yet?  If not, you can do that here!!  I'm really trying to grow my channel so all support is greatly appreciated :)


I desperately needed some dressy work clothes and found this shirt & dress at the Loft and the black & white blouse at Ann Taylor. Love!


Have you tried Thred Up? It's an online consignment store. They contacted me about trying them out and I found this adorable J.Crew dress that's perfect for work!


Check out all J,Crew items here and use code JCREW50 for 50% off a first time order of J.Crew shoes!

I didn't have any specific lunch plans yesterday so I decided to go for a walk. I was able to get lots of steps in and I felt super refreshed going back to work!

It's Apple Fest weekend. This is us there last year! I love Apple Fest. I can't wait to get pumpkins, mums, a new fall door hanger and a funnel cake :) 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! 

grab button for Bright on a Budget

12 comments:

  1. Love how you decorated your table! And have a great weekend! I'm skipping out on football tonight and making my husband take one of his friends ha!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like you have an amazing weekend planned! Can't wait to see what other videos you come up with! Happy Friday! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a really fun weekend ahead of you! Love ThredUp! I'll have to check out your channel! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Apple Fest sounds like so much fun! LOVING that red dress - perfect for work! Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that red J. Crew dress! They can do no wrong, I swear! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh hey, loving that dress, lady!!!!! Hope y'all have so much fun this weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have so much fun at apple fest!! Love your new work clothes and love that J Crew dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the clothes you picked up from Loft! I placed a big order 2 weeks ago during the 50% off sale and got a bunch of new work clothes!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aren't you in love with the b&w pleated top from AT? I got it too and is is just the right touch of feminine and falls just perfectly. Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That DRESS!!! How does it run? I'm going to have to order it asap! So proud of you for walking during lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you had a fun weekend in store, hope you enjoyed Apple Fest. I'm totally jealous because it still doesn't feel like fall in Southern California. And I need to shop at Loft because people always find the cutest things!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you had fun at the apple fest! I can't wait to hear all about it. That red dress is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete