Thursday, October 13, 2016

How to Decorate your Table for Fall [VLOG]


I'm so excited to share our fall table with you today!  I love making vlogs and this one was one of my favorites to put together so far!  Fall is one of my favorite seasons and I love decorating our house with fall décor :)  Be sure to check out my vlog below, subscribe to my channel and check out the photos below as well.  Also, I am really trying to grow my YouTube channel so I would appreciate any sharing on social media!


I always start my table with my favorite Hobby Lobby chargers!

Little details added from Hobby Lobby & TJ Maxx!



Love my fall centerpiece!! See my DIY video here!

 

 
 

 
 
   
Are you decorating your table for fall?  What are some of your must have pieces?

Also, do you all like the vlogs?  What content would you like to see?  More home décor, fashion, routines, etc?!  I want to connect more with all of you through my channel so I want to know what you want to see so I can keep it interesting!! 
 



5 comments:

  1. Very cute & affordable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this table - the extra Thanksgiving plates within the chargers are the perfect touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! And can we talk about how much I love that tufted chairs at the head of the table?
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tablescape!! And the turkeys--my mom's fave holiday. I just bought her some turkey candles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your fall tablescape!!! So, so cute!!!!! I am dying to have our table finished so I can start doing seasonal tablescapes lol. I will definitely be coming back here and referencing your vlogs!!!!!! LOVE that you do vlogs!

    ReplyDelete