Monday, November 14, 2016

Birthday Wish List


My birthday is next week so I thought I'd share a little birthday wish list with you all today!  There's really not a ton of stuff I'm wanting right now but there are a few useful and fun things I have my eye on!

I am cold all.the.time.  My feet are like ice so I think these UGG slippers would be comfy and warm!  I love wrapping presents and am even hiring myself out to wrap gifts these year so I'm thinking these pajamas are perfectly festive for me this season :).  I'm looking at getting a new warm winter jacket and have heard great reviews about this one.  I love the white but I think the black one is more practical!  Do any of you have it or have other recommendations?

I am all about the scarves this year and think this one is so cute and I love that it is reversible!!  I need to invest in a new pair of black flats and these are supposed to be seriously comfy.  Nordstrom gift cards are always fun and I have my eye on this watch!  I had my eye on the original one and didn't get it because it couldn't count swimming laps and wasn't as reliable near water.  The new one has all the features I want so it's my big wish list item :)

Be sure to enter this great giveaway too!!



a Rafflecopter giveaway

5 comments:

  1. That coat is super cute. I have a similar scarf that I love - reversible makes for two times the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early b-day! So many fabulous finds, those slippers look so cozy and loving that graphic tee <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those slippers and the scarf! Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scarf is amazing and needs to go on my Christmas list ASAP. Birthdays are the best and I hope yours is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm asking for those slippers for Christmas :) I love those pjs but hate the price point! Happy early Birthday!! :)

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete