Thursday, December 29, 2016

Christmas 2016

Get ready for photo overload!  Before diving into the new year & all the fun posts that come with that, I want to recap our Christmas!

Christmas Eve started out with lots of cooking and loading up at our house and then we trekked over to my aunt & uncle's for our Mann family Christmas!








Secret Santa


Our 3rd married Christmas!


My little brother & grandfather.  Two good looking and good men!


So much love in this picture.

After lunch, gifts and visiting with my Dad's side, we headed over to Dad & Darlene's to do Christmas dinner and gifts with them.


Stockings by the new fireplace!  (They just renovated & I love how the fireplace turned out)



They crack me up.



We were so spoiled!  








We ended the night at our Christmas Eve church service which was so beautiful.   It's easy to get swept up in the commercial side of Christmas but it's so important to remember and celebrate the real reason for the season!

On Christmas morning, we woke up and exchanged stockings and spent the first part of the day cooking and enjoying the morning together.


On Christmas afternoon, we went to my grandparents to eat dinner and exchange gifts with them.  These three guys make my heart happy!


Delicious dinner!




Love these 4 so much!

Christmas 2016 was a great one!!   I do not take for granted how lucky I am to have these amazing people in my life.  Hope you had a wonderful Christmas celebrating with your family!


6 comments:

  1. Your Christmas was filled with lots of family time and that's the best! So wonderful that you have so much family close by!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect holiday!! Love all the happy pictures!! We went to Christmas Eve services too and the music was so overwhelmingly beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great photos!!! I love all of the Christmas decorations too. I am glad that you enjoyed your time with your family and cheers to your third married Christmas!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Christmas! So glad you got to see so many family members during Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO many fun celebrations! Busy, but fun- it looks like :) That fireplace at your dad's house is SO pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun Christmas!! You look so cute, love the scarf! And that fireplace is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete