Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Cozy on Sale

Beanie/Boots/Scarf/Sweater
Pajamas/Slippers/Blanket

In January, give me all the cozy!!  I want to wear items that are soft, warm and cuddly.  Several great cozy items are on sale right now and I wanted to share them with you!  Any of these would be great treats for yourself or gifts for other people!

I bought those boots years ago and mine are still in perfect condition.  They are so close to Uggs and are SO much cheaper!! They are still warm and super comfy and mine have held up so well.

I never understood splurging on pajamas until I bought my first pair of PJ Salvage ones.  They are so unbelievably soft and feel great on your skin!

All of these items are perfect for this time of year!  What are your favorite cozy items?  I'm still living in this robe especially when I want to curl up on the couch and read or watch a movie.  It's not on sale but it's worth every penny!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for my newest video blog!  If you haven't yet, be sure to subscribe to my channel!

9 comments:

  1. Give me all the cozy things!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh that blanket looks lovely! I got a pair of ugg slippers for Christmas and am absolutely obsessed. They are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Uggs are my favorite pair of shoes, so cozy and warm <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. I care way more about my pajamas than a few years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those uggs are so cozy, I have a pair and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I'm at home, you can find me in my victoria secret plush robe lol. I love that thing. I love a good pair of neutral boots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cozy comforts are so needed and extra enjoyed in January! Love your favorites and even better that they're on sale! That sweater and blanket are calling my name! xo - Brenda // ChattingOverChocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cozy things are the best things!

    ReplyDelete