Monday, January 9, 2017

Doterra Home Essentials Kit [VLOG]


Happy Monday!! Hope you all had a great weekend! 

Remember when I shared my one word for 2017 last week?  I am taking my word very seriously.  I am committed to my 21 day fix workouts & health plan right now and we're taking all the healthy steps we can in our house! 

One of the healthier living options I wanted to explore this year was essential oils.  I finally ordered my Doterra Home Essentials kit and it came in this weekend!  Watch my vlog above to see what we ordered, what came in our box, how I plan to use the oils & more!

Do you use essential oils or Doterra?  Tell me everything!  I want to diffuse them, clean with them, use them topically where I can and more!  Let me know what oils you love and how you use them in your house and lives!  I can't wait to give these all a try. 

If you haven't yet, please subscribe to my channel!  I have lots of great content planned to share this year but am very open to suggestions.  Let me know what you want to see & hear about!  Also, I'm trying to grow my channel so any likes, comments or sharing of my videos/channel are very appreciated!


5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear more about these after you have been trying them for awhile. I remember hearing about oils a few years back, but haven't heard much about them since!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted to try essential oils. I can't wait to hear what you think after you've been using them for awhile. I know a lot of people swear by them but I'm a bit skeptical. <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love essential oils. I cant live without peppermint for headaches and diffusing. Sweet Orange has a multitude of uses, too! And there's one by Fabulous Frannie called Tension, that's my all time fave go to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep thinking about using essential oils and then I never buy any. Can;t wait to watch your vlog to learn more about them! I know some people really swear by them.
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  5. So looking forward to hearing more about these! I have used some essential oils in the past but not really much at all.

    ReplyDelete