Friday, January 20, 2017

Friday Favorites



Inauguration Day!!  If you're not a fan, skip to my next favorite but let's stay friends!  I'm so excited that today is finally here!  I do not agree with everything Trump has said or done but I am excited to have the Republicans back in the majority!  Even if you're not a fan, today is historical.  All inauguration days are!  I love the ceremony, speeches and the national pride they evoke.  I will be glued to the tv in my office taking it all in!  I have great hope for this administration and am excited to see them get started!  I will be praying for them each day and hope you will too!



We went to see this movie last weekend and it was SO GOOD!  It was emotional and hard to watch at times but when it was over I felt so proud of our country and Boston!  If you're looking for a good movie to watch I would highly recommend this one!


I posted a new vlog this week!  Check out my 5 Minute Makeup Routine!   Be sure to subscribe to my channel, let me know what you think & what other video topics you would like to see!




At the end of last year, I switched vehicles and my new one doesn't have Bluetooth capability.  We missed being able to listen to music off our phones in the car so I found bought this transmitter from Amazon.  I didn't know if it would work very well but it did!  We took a 2 hour road trip without having to adjust the radio station.  Plus, it has a charging port in it too!  I highly recommend this if your car isn't Bluetooth compatible.  Check it out here!



Cozy things are my absolute favorite right now!  I put together this collage of my favorite cozy items that are all ON SALE this week.  Be sure to check it out here!

Thank you to everyone that sent me your thoughts on a switch to Word Press!  I am probably going to make the switch in the coming months and can't wait to reveal a new layout, better photos & lots of new content!  Hope you all have an amazing weekend!



13 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! Such an exciting day! I'm so looking forward to tuning in for all the historical goodness with my girls today! Checking out your cozy favorites and newest vid today too! ;) xo - Brenda // ChattingOverChocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for Patriots Day to come to iTunes so I can weep at home because I know I'm going to cry like woah! Happy Weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also excited for the inauguration, I had to work today but it's being recorded :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad to hear that Patriots Day is a good one - definitely one my want to see list. I can imagine it would be so hard to watch, but at the same time very uplifting to see the country and Boston come together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The inauguration was awesome!! Getting to watch was a major perk to taking an impromptu vacay day! And I love mark wahlberg so I'm adding that to the must watch list! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for today! Barley have turned the TV off from last night - now can't wait to see all the fashion tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved following all of the things surrounding the inauguration today. The First Family is fascinating :) I'm excited for the days to come. Hope you had fun watching it all, too. My husband LOVES Mark Wahlberg so I'll have to recommend that movie to him. Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love inauguration day if only for the fashion!! Kennedys, Obamas - I don't mind the political party when it comes to fashion ;) Ivanka's white pantsuit today? Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the green Ivanka had on in the top photo!!! So gorgeous! Happy Friday!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAYAYA Inauguration day!!!! I'm literally so sad I had to miss watching it live (currently trying to re-watch it now) but it looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am definitely wanting to see Patriot Day, so I'm glad to know that it's good! Loved your 5 minute make-up routine! Happy weekend! xx, I'm Fixin' To

    ReplyDelete
  12. I for sure what to see Patriot's Day! Looks like such a good movie! Not a fan of Trump, but I did want some inaugural events as it is American history. Love the fashion too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the same FM Transmitter and it works amazing! Glad you found it. Also Patriot's Day is something I will probably see eventually but being form Boston it kills me to hear Mark Wahlberg overkill his accent! We don't all talk like that.

    ReplyDelete