Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Work Wear on Sale




I love seeing all the Instagram and blog posts sharing casual weekend outfits. However, as a girl who works in a professional financial setting Monday through Friday, I'm always looking for some cute work clothes too!  I like pieces that are comfortable and stylish while also looking very professional.

I put together a collage for you all of some of my favorite pieces on sale right now!  Several are available in multiple colors.  I picked these pieces because they can all be mixed and matched to make several outfits and that's how I try to build my work closet!  I like simple and classic pieces that I can make several outfits out of to keep from repeating the same outfits.

Do you work in an office environment?  Do you struggle to find good work clothes like I do?  Would you like to see more office style ideas or outfit posts?  I could even do some vlogs on how I put together work outfits.  Let me know what you want to see!

5 comments:

  1. I agree - we need more work wear inspiration out in blog world!!! I have a very similar A Line dress that I just love. All these are such classic pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous picks! I need that red dress and those fabulous flats <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your picks!! I could definitely use some more work clothes so thanks for sharing!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute!! I love the red dress!! I love ideas that can go between work and weekend!

    ReplyDelete