Friday, February 3, 2017

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday!! As usual, I'm super excited it's the weekend!  I love the extra sleep, quality time with my husband and getting stuff done around the house!



Can't wait to see this!  All the feels.


If you watched Titanic (which is everyone), please watch this video.  SO TRUE!!  #sharethedoorrose
I've watched it several times and cannot stop laughing!



Did you catch my January Book Review?  I read two very popular books right now and shared my thoughts!


I shared my Top 10 Organization Tips this week!  I love to organize and hope you can use some of these tips to stay more organized too!


I shared my Baked Ziti recipe this week!  It's a major favorite in our house so I hope you enjoy it too!

Hope you all have an amazing weekend!


15 comments:

  1. I saw the Keke Palmer clip yesterday for the first time and died laughing! She said what we have all been thinking haha! Have a great weekend!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday, Kelsey! I'm so with you, I can hardly wait to see the new Beauty & the Beast! It looks SO good! Clicking through to the Titanic vid now. ;) Thanks for sharing! Have a fabulous weekend ahead! xo - Brenda // ChattingOverChocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely can't wait for "Beauty and the Beast!" It was one of my favorite Disney movies as a little girl; I even dressed up as Belle one Halloween. ;) Can't wait to see the grown-up version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I originally didn't think I wanted to see Beauty and the Beast, but every time I see the trailer I want to see it more and more! I haven't had baked ziti in forever, but yours looks delicious and I'm definitely craving it now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baked ziti looked delicious!! Definitely going to have to make it soon! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see the live action Beauty and the Beast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a baked Ziti!! It always feels 100 times easier than a legit lasagna!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummmm I need to read Joanna Gaines' book! I just love Fixer Upper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous roundup of faves, indeed!!! Hope this week is going well for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO. My husband is a closet Beauty and the Beast fan. Like he LOVES it. It's his favorite. I can't wait to see if he A) wants to see the movie and B) likes it as much as the Disney movie and the musical!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo that bakes ziti looks SO good!! I'm definitely going to have to go grab that recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We made stuffed shells this weekend, and now I want to go home and make baked ziti - Italian food is my favorite :) Also, I CANNOT WAIT for Beauty and the Beast!! I am loving all the trailers, and John Legend's singing is making me so excited!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loooved Chip & Jo's book! Hope ya'll had a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. That Titanic video kills me every time..so funny and SO TRUE DANGIT

    ReplyDelete